Taken anti rabies prophylaxis injection, got bitten by otter, taken tetanus vaccine, bitten by fox. Is anti rabies required again?

2006 I got my anti rabies prophylaxis injection for I am working as an animal husbandry in an indoor door. Last year April of 2011 I got bitten by an otter while feeding, I had my 5 series of anti rabies and tetanus vaccine . Recently 2012, again I was bitten by a fox, do I need to take anti-rabies again. Though all of our animals are recieving their anti-rabies vaccination .
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012