Taken amphetamine pill, weakness, worn out teeth. Increased heartbeat after taking Concerta

Hi I am 18 years old I have a frew questions . this weekend i was doing anphatamine pill street name speed i staayed up friday night and slept i bit staurday night then sunday before school i slept 5 hours that sunday i was grinding my teeth felt week and worn out , well today i went to school i take concerta for add , so i took it and i could not focus in school i had a fast heart beat and i was grinding my teeth so i went home , I would like to know the effects if you take concerta after a weekend of using anphatamine
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013