Taken amoxicillin for chest infection. Pregnant, have thrush, cramps in womb

Hi I ve had a chest infection for 15 days now first I was given amoxicillin and they didn t touch it at all, so went a and e and they gave me antiboitics that contain pencillin both they say are safe to use while pregant, I m on day 5 of the new antibotics and still having pain although it seems to be easing a little, I have now also got thrush witch I no is common after taking the meds, but I m only 13 weeks pregant and since yestday I ve been having bad cramps in my womb and still today with no bleeding and am now scared that the meds might have harmed the baby
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013