Taken amoxicillin and cephalexin for ear pain. Now ear pain in mountainous region. Help

sir My wife a 40 years old lady got severe earache after travelling in a mountaneous region in a car. She got same problem 2 months ago. O/e ENT doctor told that TM is retracted possibly acute ASOM 3 weeks ago. She took a course of Amoxy & cephalexin after which she had some improvement. Again she had to go for journey in the mountains region 7 days back after that she started getting severe earache. Pl. advise
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013