Taken Vertin for tinnitus. Heaviness of ear, pain. How to get rid of this?

Sir I am suffering from tinnitus on right side of ear since 2008. I have been aske to take vertin and I discontinued after six months. Now recently I start getting heaviness of both year and slight pain alternatively. Although consulted and taken medecine from ENT, now it is more than 1.5 month but the problem still persisit. I had under gone MRI, audiogram , cleaning of ear, using ear drop for infection including IV injection for tinnitus but in vain. Pain alternatively with heaviness in both ears and buzzing sound on right ear still persist and do not understand how to get rid of this. Request to give suggestion to get ride of tinnitus and treatment needed for cure of same. Mohandas My email id is ( YYYY@YYYY ). Hope an early advise from you sir
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012