Taken Unwanted 72 after unprotected sex. Missed period. Negative pregnancy test. What to do?

I am a 45 years lady with normal regular menstruation previously. I am not using OCP, but my husband using CONDOM. Last month we had intercourse on 5th day and 12th day of the cycle. In this two days we dont use CONDOM, instead we used UNWANTED 72 immediately. Then I missed my menstruation, but on 7th day and on 10th after the date of menstruation, we tested for PREGNANCY Test, it was negative in both the occassion. Now it is 20 days without any sign of period. What to do now ? My Mail ID is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013