Taken Unwanted 72 after having sex, delayed periods. Pregnant?

hello,plzz read carefully..i had sex with gf..,.in 12 sep and she took unwanted 72 on 14 sep 3.30pm then again i had sex on 17 sep 5 pm 1.5 hour delay of unwtd 72 range.she geting delay on her period,,,, 25 aug she got her last period but then till now she did t get her period delay of 5 days.two days ago i test her pregnency it shown negetive.plzz tell me should i do test her pregnancy again????????
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012
Sep 2012
HI, Welcome to HCM, I am Dr. Das
First of all, as you have done pregnancy test after the day of missed period, it is definite that she does not have pregnancy.
SO, what is the problem?
Unwanted 72. It caused hormonal disbalance which doe not lead to period happening in the normal imnterval. It is the mot common side effect of these type of drug.
What you will do?
Tell your girl friend to wait for normal bleeding which will occur in some days.