Taken Tobrex for eye infection. Bubbly foam dripped on eye. Will it affect eye?

Hi, I had an eye infection and a doctor prescribed me TOBREX antibiotics (eye drops). From the first try it was very hard to squeeze out a drop and I thought I missed it by a bit (I`ve used TOBREX for quite a few times and I do know that it is very easy to squeeze the drop out). Then a few hours ago I tried it again. And some strange bubbly foam (probably air bubbles) came out and not a drop. This has happened first time to me. And this foamy drop reached my eye. Will it in any way affect my eye? I`m quite scared. It`s probably a bad bottle and I`m definately returning it tomorrow. I`ll be waiting for your reply! Sarunas N.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012