Taken Taxol for perineal carcinoma. Mass in ovaries. Life expectancy?

My mother recently diagnosed with metastized cancer stage IV. Primary perineal carcinoma . She is 77 yrs old and came through surgery well. During test for pleural effusion they discovered huge mass in ovaries uterus fallipean tubes and abdomen area. All just removed and she had her first of chemist TX today. Taxol by vein . She lives skin in Florida and I am her only daughter. Absolute eosinophils is high @ 837. 15. 500. How soon would you estimate her length of life so I can begin setting up my home here in North Carolina? The doctors are illusive and non comital but I just need an estimate. She also showing spot on liver and lung. Her fluid also drained 2x before surgery. No filling now and she has no pain. Please be direct with me so I can best help and plan for her care in my home.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012