Taken Susten for irregular periods, done Beta HCG test. Why have my levels dropped?

Hello Dr, am Prathi, my LMP was may 3rd, PcoD problem, irregular periods, but my periods were regular on taking medications . my Dr prescribed susten for 14days from 16th day of my periods and it was finished by 31st may, still now i din get my periods. i took Beta HCG test on 14th june, it was 15 and again repeated on 23rd june, but it got reduced to 2. why this drop down occurs? when did vaginal scan on 24th, there was slight bleeding and discharge . my Dr prescribed to take Regestrone 5mg to get my periods, can i take this? even today i have slight bleeding. will regestrone affect if there is any early pregnancy? Please suggest me..
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012