Taken Susten but no periods, taken Beta HCG. Why does this drop down occur?

hello Dr, my lmp was may 3rd 2012, i took susten for 14days, finished on 31stmay, still i did not get my periods. on june 14th i took beta hcg test and it was 15 and again 23rd i repeated it got reduced to 2. why does this drop down occurs? my doctor said it is not pregnancy. 24th when i did vaginal scan there was slight bleeding and discharge on that scanner. she prescribed me regestrone for 3days to get my periods. can i take this medicine? will it affect if there is any pregnancy? still will there be any chances for pregnancy? please help me doctor..
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012