Taken Supartz, knee still clicking, painful. Will I be like this till knee replacement?

Had 3rd injection of Supartz two weeks ago, knee still has clicking and movement that makes me feel unstable walking. very painful. My whole right side is starting to become affected. have been limping pretty bad for about 3 months now. My Othopedics advised waiting at least a month before further evaluation. His diagnosis was pretty much osteo in both knees, right one more advanced. I am trying to wait until April of 2013 for knee replacement , for various reasons. If these injections arn t giving me any relief by now, do you think I m just going to be in this shape the rest of the next 6 months?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  38 Awaiting Answer