Taken Siphene, done follicular study, have thyroid problem. Does this prevent pregnancy?

hello my name is pratiksha my question is i was given siphene for 5 days from day two of menstrual cycle and on 9th day i had my follicular study which was 8mm after that i was given argin for 5days we had alternate days intercouse on these days and on my 16th day my ovary size was 18mm after that we didnt have intercouse i met my doctor on 18th day she gave me fertigyn 5000 and also i had thyroid problem please tell me ,is this thyroid problem stops women to become pregnant and please tell me do i have chance of becomin pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012