Taken STD tests. Had sexual activity with sex workers. What is the possibility?

Hi, I was recently offered a free blood test to test me for std s. I agreed. but now i have to wait for the results and im scared i might have caught HIV . Last year i visited 3 escorts off an internet sex site. they all gave me blowjobs - unprotected. i did not give them oral sex and there was no anal sex. I only had penetrative sex with 2 of them and it was always with a condom. i met each of these girls once only. They all seemed nice clean girls, not drug users, just girls trying to make a living. they obviously took pride in themselves and on their internet profiles it says that they dont do bareback cos they value their health - which is reassuring to know. they werent cheap at $160 per hour. anyway thats the background. i wonder what you think my chances are of having caught HIV. Hope you can help. Would be interested in your expert opinion Kind regards Steve
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013