Taken Roxid, Azax for throat infection, still have pain, cough, mild headaches. Should I continue medication with gargling ?

I am having a throat infection i had taken roxid 150 for 4 days twice daily & now from 3 days am taking azax 250 twice daily with nimeselid

but still my throat is having pain & i am having cough . only sneezing has stopped but having mild headache watery eyes .i feel soothing effect by drinking something hot but having so many antibiotics why still my throat has still inflammation infection allergy . I also gargled throat for 3 days with salt & lukewarm water should i continue doing it as i am also having high BP please advise
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013