Taken Rifamixin and Ofloxacin for acidity and burning sensation after eating. What could have happened?

3 months back, i had acidity, burning sensations after eating and intolerance to milk, i mean to say it started then and then a doctor gave me antibiotics ofloxacin and one other drug esomeprazole for i month but the condition worsend nd then i hot my check up done from some other doctor and he gave me a drug clistar-rt nd antiniotic rifamixicin but still no cure, then one magical doc treatd me nd askd me to have plenty of curd nd gave me amytryptyline nd nw m pretty much fyn, what could have happened to me, can i drink milk now?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012