Taken Refocox for pleural effusion. Now abdominal pain. Taken DOTS treatment

Hello Sir, I am Manoj, I had treated for flurel effusion for 6 month, Refocox-H. Then had some abdo. pain and i contact to doctor he tells me that my intensites gets sensitive, he treated me but my prb is not get resolved. Doctor refered me to the tubroclossis expert doctor and he tolds me to make montox test and it gets possitive and He gave me the treatment of DOTS for 6 months. but my abdo. prb is still nor resolved. Please Helps me out sir..
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012