Taken Provera for irregular periods, taken Clomid. Negative pregnancy test. Bloating, discharge. Pregnant?

i have a very irregular period... i had pills to correct the cycle when i was still single... now.. im married before my husband went home from saudi arabia.. i had pills and took ovulating pills.. i missed my period but turned out negative .. so we tried having provera so that i will menstruate and took a higher dose of clomid the next month.. i had menstruation last april 21,, i still dont have menstruation till now.. i took pregnancy test after a week of missed period but turned out negative.. i havent tried testing again.. im afraid it will turn out to be negative again// i am heavily bloated, and still dont have my period and i have discharge ... that sometimes i feel like my period is coming... could i be possibly pregnant? whats the chance :( thanks
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012