Taken Provera for bleeding after delivery. Now irregular periods. Help

hi i m sam , i m 25 year old and married .i gave birth to a baby on 27/03 /2011 after that i had continuous flow of blood for 9 month i went to the GP they told me this is because of breastfeed but after 9 month i went again than the gynecologist prescribe me tablets called provera , i did that course for 3 months .after using these tablets i had a regular flow for 2 months but after that i had again an iregular flow of periods, till now i have 7 days periods than it stops on 8th day after 2 days it starts again and remains for 7 days ,i am just feed up . i m not satisfied from my GP plz help me.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012