Taken Propysallic and Clinique Plus shampoo for dermatitis of scalp. Now reoccurring. Please advise

Hi I m a 30-year-old female weighing 122 pounds and 5 5 tall with no previous medical history. I ve been suffering from dermatitis of the scalp for the past several years. A dermatologist recommended me Propysallic NF lotion plus Klinique Plus shampoo with antibiotics that i took for at least a month on a weaning dose. After some time it improved tremendously but now it is reoccurring and I m just applying the lotion and shampoo with mild improvement. Please advise.
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012