Taken Primolut to delay periods. Negative pregnancy tests. Now irregular periods

Hi, i am 28 years old. In the month of December 2012, i took Primolut N tablet to delay my periods starting from 23rd Dec to 27th Dec. i got normal cycle after that in Dec & again in Jan 13 but since then my period is been . /stopped. i m quite worried since i have done 2 pregnancy test & both are negative. i visited my doctor who last month & she advice me to wait for 1 more month as due to harmone imbalance sometime periods are delayed but till now its been 2 months and i have not got my periods. Is this because of Primolut Tablet & what to do to get normal cycle. My usual cycle is 22-23 days & not even single time i have missed it. Pls suggest as i m quite worried.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013