Taken Primolut-n. Light discharge and breast look heavier. UPT negative. Why this symptoms?

i have taken primolut on 12 october 2012 for a period of five days then got my period on 20 october 2012, started clomid on 21 oct 2012 for again five days. Did a pregnancy test on 22 november which was negative. Did a scan on 23 november 2012 and result didnt detect any pregnancy. Have not done any pregnancy test since that day. I got pink discharge and brown discharge on 15 november til 22 november just few drops daily. Even suffered from some palpitation on and off. On 28 november 2012 morning woke up and had lots of watery discharge and even today 29 november morning only got the watery discharge. My breast looks more heavier and big. I am on primolut again since 23 november til date. suffer from headaches on and off sometimes nausea backpain ... What does these symptoms mean? Can I stil be pregnant even though the scan i did on the 23 november?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012