Taken Primolut N to postpone periods. Effects of using tablet on conceiving?

i had taken Primolut N 2 times a day for 3 days from 3 sep to 5 sep to postpone my periods, then after stopping the intake of medicine i got my periods on 11sep, Now i am trying to conceive and my periods were dealyed this month so i was hoping that i might be pregnant... but today ie.15Oct i got my period... can you please tell me what are the effects of using this tablet as i am now trying to conceive
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Hi Kimi,
Thanks for writing in to Healthcare Magic!
There are no long term effects of primolut N, to cause any effects on the baby or pregnancy.
You should be sure that you are not actually pregnant while taking this medicine.
I hope that answers your query.
If you have any further query please let me know I would try to answer it for you.
Wish you a great health!