Taken Power capsules to build muscles. Will it affect fertility?

Hello my dear Doctor, I have a problem and wish you solve it, I am a male 26 years old and just got married, I have been doing bodybuilding exercises for some times like 2 years, during my exercises I got a lot of Power Capsules to enhance my muscles, face, so now the question is here after using of those capsules is it a problem for me to be a father or parenting? or not? I need urgently this answer my dear doctor please reply me soon sir, thaks Farnood
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013