Taken Postinor2 after partially protected sex. Have bleeding. Cause?

Last week wednesday,I finished my menstral cycle.On thursday I had sexual play of which I am still a virgin .He juss played around but he released a bit at the wall of my virgina.So I used a postinor2 since then and have been ok.But this evening have started bleeding not much but I am still bleeding.What could have being the cause of this?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
Wednesday was last day of your menstrual cycle and your boy friend ejaculated on your vagina on thrusday.You cannot concieve from this sexual act as ,first week immediately after period is safe period.Bleeding aftetr postinor 2 is normal and will stop of itself in 3 to 4 days.
Hope this answers your question.