Taken Postinor2 after having unprotected sex. Had bleeding twice. Which is breakthrough bleeding and which is period?

hello..i recently took bf did not discharge but he was unsure whether he very sure he didnt but i took the pill anyway.. i normally have my period in the teens of the month and took the pill after..the following month after the pill, i started bleeding from the 3rd of december and lasted 7days like my regular period..however on the 15th i started spotting as if my period was about to start and all i was seeing was dark tissue being released,it started bleeding like my regular period on the 18th and is going on now..can you tell which is breakthrough bleeding and which is my period..(i also took a pregnancy test and im not pregnant)..please explain what is happenin:)
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012