Taken Postinor after having unprotected sex. Excessive gas, poor bowel movements. What is wrong?

i had unprotected the last week of september last year and had took the postinor pill less than 16hours after intercourse,on october 2nd a week later i had unprotected sex and still took postinor pill less than 16hours after intercourse.a month later had sex just the last week of november and though there was no sperm deposit i still took the pill.i have had excessive gas ever since my libido is down i dont feel like having bowel movements are poor i can go a whole day without going to my stress levels are really high.when my tummy is touched or put pressure on it swells on one side.what is wrong?please help cause i have never seen my period though there has been spotting and a day blood flowed for about 2mins alot
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013