Taken Plan b after having unprotected sex. Sore nipples, brown discharge. Could I still be pregnant?

Hello, I took plan b on the January 10th, after having unprotected sex with my husband. 10 days later during my normal time of ovulation I have had very sore nipples and breasts and a brownish discharge for 3 days. My period is not due till the 2nd of Febuary. After talking to my husband we wouldn t mind being pregnant. I think its too early for an over the counter preg test. And let me mention I have had sex with him unprotected after taking the pill as early as two days ago. I am wondering if I could be pregnant or if this discharge and soreness is the result of plan b. Or is there a chance even with this discharge I could still be pregnant from the unprotected sex following the pill? I took a cheap over the counter preg test 2 weeks ago that was negative but I think that was way to early. Thank you for your help.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013