Taken Plan B after unprotected sex. Nausea, spotting. Negative pregnancy test. Pregnant?

I had sex on my ovulation day without knowing I was ovulating. He came inside. I took plan b the next day. My period came a day late very light it lasted 2 days spotted and left. I have been very nauseous and throwing up. I took a pregnacy monday after last monday when I received dat two day period and it came out negative. Could there be a posibility I am pregnant or is it the plan b still making me this sick?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013