Taken Plan B after unprotected sex. Blood in urine. Had tattoo in pelvic area. Caused by plan B?

I got my period two weeks ago. After my period me and bf had sex multiple times a day. I took a plan B pill , after two days I got a really bad UTI . I went to the doctor got it check and I had blood in my urine . Yesterday i went to get a tattoo in my lower pelvic area. After an hour, I went to the restroom and it seem like I was getting my period again. Did the plan B pill cause it? The tattoo? or the multiple sexual intercourse?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012