Taken Plan B after unprotected sex. Abdominal cramps, nausea, itching, continuous bleeding. What do I do?

hello, i had unprotected sex and i took plan B the next morning. then i had really bad abdominal cramps and nausea etc which i read was normal….but now i have severeee itching and its creating a lot of discomfort and i started bleeding the same day i took the pill and its been more then 7 days even tho the bleeding is light now…its not going away…i thought it was my period…but i dont know...what do i do?
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012