Taken Pipercillian for kidney infection. Have cramping, bloating but no period. When should I test?

I was recently hospitalized with a massive kidney infection . I was on pipercillian iv, dilaudid , and an anti- nausea medicine for 4 days. Then I was sent home with a 10 day cipro course along with percocet for pain. My period was due last week and up until now have been pretty regular with my cycles. I have all the symptoms of my period (cramping, bloating ....) except no bleeding. I hate the idea of doing a at home pregnancy kit so soon. So could all or any of this affect my cycle and how long should I wait to do a test?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013