Taken Oxycodone for lower back pain, have headache, sweating and dry throat. Cause?

ower back started hurting about 3 days ago and progressively got worse, I took one of my oxycodone 30mg pills and went to sleep. I woke up about 4 hours later in pain again, with a stiff back, sweating, and a fever . I took another oxycodone 30mg and went back to sleep. Then woke up again with the same symptoms as before except my temperature was higher, I had a severe headache , I was sweating bad, and my throat was dry and irritated. I ve slept almost all day and night for the past 3-4 days. What could cause this?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012