Taken Ovutrig HP shot. Doctor prescribed Endogest 200 & good result on follicles. Chances for pregnancy?

hi,myfolicular study reprt shows on 10th day follicle was 22.2mm in right ovary ,and i have taken ovutrig hp 0000 shot on the day itself,on 13th day again i went for scan the report shows egg was ruptered and endometrium thickness is 9.2,my doc suggested me to take endogest 200 tab daily one for 2 weeks,and she said the result for the folicular study was very good and my husband does not have any peoblem,will i surely get pregnant?pleaz help me?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013