Taken Ovatosta for irregular bleeding. Have bleeding now. Need guidance

Sir, my wife suffering from irregular bleeding and she approached homeopathy doctor and he started giving medicinces after coming to conclusion that she is having hormon imbalance and for that he started giving ovatosta 3x regularly and she is suffering mild bleeding ones or twice in a day and sometimes regular bleeding as it comes at the time of normal bleeding for last 3 months and when she approached doctor again he said that it take some time for hormon balance . He said to continue the medicine i.e. ovatosta 3x daily along with other homeo medicine. please guide
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013