Taken Ornida zone and Zanocin while pregnant. Is it true that it affects fetus?

iam 26 height 5 3 weight 58 my problem is i got abortioned myself in aug i again got pregnany 5weeks 3days.unknowly i have taken antibiatics like ornida zone &zanocin 28 tablets. and iron tablets zincofer 10 tablets&dexorange syrup. doctor told that there is problem for taking antibiatis.and also told that iron tablets&syrup is not safe in early stage of pregnany .it will effects organs of baby so we recomended that in after 3rd month is it true it will effect the baby. please give the right suggestion for my pregnany
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012