Taken Omeprazole for cough. Bloated stomach, chest flutters. Prescribed Gaviscon, ranitidine

good morning i used to take omerprazole tablets 20mg last august i started to have a cough my doctor had taken me of these tablet i had a weekend of coughing breathless it was chest infection in jan 2013 i went back to my doctors did breathing test came back all clear it felt like asthma last time i had a peorid was begining of december 2012 i am not pregnant did a test got blotted stomach because i am tall and silm i look like iam 6 to 7 months pregant i am proped up in bed my chest has flutters weird feeling my doctor has given me gaviscon bed time x2 spoonfulls ispaghula x1 after tea ranitidine hydrochloride x1 after tea coughing more now
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013