Taken Norlevo. Brown spotting, cramps. Negative pregnancy test. Headache, backache. Due to too much Norlevo?

Last month I took norlevo several times and I had brown/black spotting for some days with cramps on the 26th and I was suppose to have my period on the 11th but I got it as a brown dischare instead of bleeding , it was not much ,and I did a pregnancy test it came out negative .. then now I had brown spotting yesterday 21st then this morning turned red with headache and cramps and backache , and my period suppose to come this following 11th , am wandering if its cause of too much intake of norlevo
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012