Taken Noriday, no periods, did not have sex. Reason for delayed periods?

I ve been on Noriday for quite some time. The reason I m on this pill is not mainly for the birth control purpose but its because I had irregular periods which means I use to have period twice a month. Due to this circumstance, doctor advised me to go on birth control pill to balance my hormones. Now it has been few years that i ve been taking this pills. I usually take it for 6 months and later on stop it for a while to check if my period is normal. It shows to be normal for a month or two but as soon as i get period twice a month, i start taking noriday all over again. This year I started my Noriday in April. My period started on May 24 while on this pill. Ever since then I ve not got my period until today. I have not been in any sexual intercouse this whole year. This is happening to me first time. I usually take the pill and while im on the pill I always get my period. What could the reason be for my delayed period?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  41 Awaiting Answer