Taken Norethisterone tablet to advance periods. Let me know remedy to start periods again

hi Doctor!!good morning! I got my periods last month on 18th. normally every month i get before 5 to 6 days before the date of last period. since i have to attend pooja at my home, i have consulted the doctor and took tablets to prepone the periods. Tablet norethisterone tablet for 3 days started frm 10th to 12th 3 tablets every day, today is 16th, i am yet to get the periods, please let me know any othe remedies
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012