Taken Nordette after having unprotective sex. Is it still effective?

hi, id like to ask something about nordette, since i was reading some reviews and blogs about it. well, my case was that, i took nordette as a emergency contraceptive . me and my boyfirend had an unprotective sex 1 day before i took the first 4 pills as indicated in the blogs and it was 5pm and the second 4 pills, i took it 5:05.. is it still effective? because according to what i read, i should take it exactly 12 hours after the first 4 pills. or should i take another set of 4 pills? its actually 11 hours after i took the 2nd dosage.please answer me right away, im getting paranoid. thanks
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013