Taken Next choice after unprotected sex. No bleeding. Pregnant?

Hi I m 24 years old. Had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on September 9th. Took next choice within first 12 hours and second dose exactly 12 hours later. Last period ended on September 8th and today is October 7th. Took two pregnancy tests yesterday on the 6th, both showed to be negative. I have had no in between spotting or bleeding and no period as of yet. I m wondering if I could be pregnant or if the pills just completely messed up my cycle?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012