Taken Misoprostol cytolog to abort. Prolonged heavy bleeding. Ultrasound shows incomplete abortion. What to do?

i had sex with my gf on 23rd feb after some time around 10th march we go for pregency test and we got positive result than after i give her misoprostol cytolog after having medicine bleding starts after 2 days and bleding was very heavy and continue for 8 to 9 days and afer 20 to 25 days we again go for pragency test we got again positive report and then we go for ultra sound in this report we found small piece left near uterus. so what shoul i do now please help me.

mye e-mail id YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013