Taken Misopristol after positive pregnancy test. Cramps, white discharge, spotting. Did tablet work?

I am 19yrs old.. i did preg test at home and find out it ws positive and immediately consumed mifpi had 400ristone and nxt morning consumed misoprostol 400mg orally i had bad cramps and light white discharge and dan again today morning had 400mg misoprostol 400mg and both the time i puked out but i was sure i dint puke out the tabletand noticed little blood spots and a clot of blood and then light spot bleeding nothing much yet.. did the tablet work.?? i am really worried please help
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012