Taken Mifepristone kit for abortion. Bleeding. Is abortion successful?

hi...i am 23 years old.i used miifeprin kit for abortion. my last period started in january end and continued till early feburary, i guess till 3rd or 4th. i dont remember the exact date of my first day of my last menstural. i had intercourse on 11th of feb. i took the pill but it failed. i took mifepristone on 28th april an then two tabs of misoprostol on 30th and 31st april. i started bleeding after taking the misoprostol on 30th april.. i was told that i would just bleed. blood clots (i think that is what it is called) also passed but only on 30th. some small and some big.. i was down till april 9th. the bleeding was heavy for few days and then it was very light just like when the periods ends. i want to know that if passing of blood clots an bleeding means that abortion is successful? when i was pregnant i didnt even feel hungry and felt tired an had morning sickness which was not only in the morning. i use to vomit if i ate more and my diet had reduced considerably. i also looked weak. but after taking those tablets i dont feel any of this. my diet is back to normal the way it was before getting pregnant, no morning sickness, i feel hungry again and no tiredness. does all this means that the abortion has been successful? i still have to take the home pregnancy test i was waiting for the bleeding to get over.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013