Taken Mifepristone and Misoprostol. Abdominal pain, bleeding. When can I get pregnant next?

my pregnancy is anembryonic so my doctor has advice me medical abortion .my pregnancy is 10 they gave me mifepristone in the clinic itself on dated 7/01/2013.again after 2 days they called me and they inserted misoprostol in the vegina.after that i have lot of pain in my lower abdomain.lot of bleeding also husband resides in gulf i want to know that after this abortion after how many months can i have safe pregnancy.plz can u tell
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013