Taken Meprate for stopped period. Negative pregnancy test. Still pregnant?

Hi, I am 29 years old married women, recently married. I am having regular periods.My last due date was 28Feb 2013. Till MArch 9, 2013 i did not had my periods. As i had to go out of town, i consulted my gynae and she prescribed me meprate for 6 days and she told once you leave the medicine you withdrawl bleeding will happen in 4 days. I had the tab for 4 days but till today 21 March i have no signs of having periods. I had taken home pregnancy tests 4 times but all are negetive. Am i still pregnant? Please explain . i am worried. This is for the first time i am facing such siuation. Regards, Neha
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013