Taken Mensovit plus to start period. Taken contraceptive pill after unprotected sex. Chances of pregnancy?

In the month of december 2nd week i had an intercourse with my girlfreind . and in the month of january she had her periods and the whole january month she had pappaya for the dieting sake and in the month of febrauary she didnot get her periods to get the periods she took mensovit plus and the same time we had an intercourse so she took contraceptive pill along with that so by tomorrow it will 1week finished by consuming the pill . so she is worried whether she is pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013