Taken Mensovit plus to advance periods. Will it affect pregnancy?

sir/ma, i have taken mensovit plus thrice before 5 months in order to get my periods earlier so some family reasons like my engagement in temple etc.............does this affect my pregnancy married a month before............i had sex but i didnt conceive this month........even now am doing regular waiting for my actual timing date 23rd...........will the tablets tat i took before afeect my pregnancy..........pls give me info as am eager for my baby....
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012
Sep 2012
Hi, welcome to HCM, I am Dr Das
Firstly, the drugs you take were some hormonal agent.
As you have taken only one time, generally it will not hamper your pregnancy right now. If you had taken these for very long time, then only it could hamper your pregnancy.
Try to have baby for one year. If then also you cannot get result, do a thorough hormonal profile for any abnormality and do a whole abdomen ultrasound scan for any pathology.

Thats all.