Taken Mensovit for delayed period. Still pregnant. Safe to give birth to baby?

my sister took mensovit plus after her period post poned 2 days then she didnt get her periods now she is of 40 days of preganancy.2yrs back she gave birth(3-12-2010) to a boy by it safe to give birth to this baby will the baby be normall after birth with out any side it safe to give birth or obort.pls any body suggest
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Taking any self medication without testing for pregnancy can have dangerous effects on the unborn baby. The medicines like mensovit plus have hormonal effects and should be avoided during pregnancy.She can get her ultrasound scan done to detect any major problem.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. Rakhi Tayal